Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Interweave Knits Spring has sprung!

And it looks great! Of course, being a lowly European subscriber my issue presumably won't bowl up until sometime mid-September, but at the rate I'm going I won't be ready for a new project till then anyway. (The Surplice Bodice Camisole is on hold while I wait for the ministering angels at Ravelry to rescue me from the depths of tension despair.) In an unsubtle attempt to distract you from my lack of progress I present my find of the day:


Is it wrong to want children purely as cupcake-making justification?

7 comments:

tanya-merp said...

Those cupcakes are a*w*e*s*o*m*e. Did you make them or are they found poetry? Uh, pastry. And I agree with you about the new Interweave!

Boffcat said...

Alas, I wish I could say I'd made them! But I see a batch in my very near future, kids or no kids...

Muckla said...

Oh no. What a pity. The link doesn't work :( And I can't find any news on the Interweave Knits page. What should I do now? I am so curious to take a look at the new issue. :(

Anonymous said...

not sure about the black icing on the cup cakes but did I see a hint of chocolate under the icing?
I have the problem of several unfinished symphonies knitting wise, including the classic "I'll adapt that pattern" without writing down the adaptations, then leave it aside for a few weeks in favour of another one, then can't remember if I was on a sleeve or a side - is there a name for that sort of thing apart from being stupid?

Boffcat said...

Whatever it's called, I have it too! And muckla, I'm really sorry about the link - it worked yesterday, honest! I can only think that they must have taken the preview down :(

muckla said...

How can they do such a cruel thing? :( Guess I just have to be patient.

Amy said...

No, that's precisely why *I* want children! (LOL)