Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Spring Knitty is finally up (not that I've been obsessively checking or anything), and I challenge anyone to resist the general scrummyness that is Yosemite:
The best bit? It's 100% cotton! Which surely means that it's meant to be, given the vast quantities of Classic Elite Provence I have lying around. Of course, I had sort of already assigned most of it to other projects, but where would the fun in life be if you couldn't renege on your own decisions on a whim?

I probably won't have the internet for the next couple of weeks due to flat-juggling (though I might sneak in an internet cafe update or two, depending on how severe my withdrawal symptoms get), which will hopefully allow plenty of time for my capricious mind to commit itself to something before next time. Bis nachher!

No comments: